Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SURPRISE....

So the secret is over.. I flew home this weekend to surprise everyone for the million events that went on back home. It was all schemed up about a week ago when I really wanted to drive home for everything including Fathers Day, but I was already coming home the next weekend and with all the traveling I get so tired of driving back and forth, back and forth, so mom suggested that I fly home, we remembered that I had a free Southwest ticket from a year ago and it had to be used by September... so we booked it. I flew in late Friday night from LAX and when I got home I crawled..literally crawled into my dads room so he wouldn't see me then popped up and screamed HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!! He was so surprised.. he kept saying omg what are you doing here. So he loved it. Then woke up the next morning and drove up to Sacramento for my cousin's Jordan's 8th grade graduation and of course to surprise all of them. I walked it and I thought my grandma was going to cry. It was the perfect reaction. We spent almost all day up there just laughing and chatting about life, pretty much what we always do when were together. And I also got to see my Aunt Debby who flew into town, its been a while since we've all seen her, so that was another plus to the trip. We then found out that there was a SONIC on the area.. the best fast food ever!! So of course we had to stop there on our way back.. ohhh im getting hungry thinking about it now. Then on the road...NEXT surprise..we were now on our way back to San Jose to go to the end of my other cousin Melissa's High School Grad party... and to surprise that side of the family, my Uncle Mike and cousin Genna flew into town from PA for that as well..It was a great surprise. Fun to see everyone. On Sunday we went to church, Black Angus for lunch then to the Lugo's for desserts and swim. It was a full weekend of family visits, travel and memories.

No comments: