Sunday, June 1, 2008

Designer Names

Today I had did a shoot based on Eyewear.. I did two of them even though I was required one. I didn't do one of my assignments that I am no unable to make-up so im trying to turn in extra credit left and right..lol. I know my bad, but before Grad review it was like my life was in one of those mystery houses at the carnivals.. your trying to get up the stairs but they are sliding left and right under your feet, just a crazy life this past session. But its coming a little closer to the end with some assignments I'm looking forward to and loving. I wasn't sure how these pictures were going to turn out because I met my model in class the other day and I didn't know how experienced she was with modeling, but her facial features were amazing and exactly what I was looking for.. she had come to class with our guest speaker and I had never met her before, but I maned up and asked her to model for me.. she sounded pretty excited and I'm glad she agreed.

check them out.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE...meant to comment when you posted these....FREAKING BOMB!!! Showed some friends at work, you know had to pump the Smith T! Total mag right here gurl friend! you are the bomb digity!